02 August 2013

Some Lighthouses

Right now I am visiting some lighthouses (which is my ideal of holidays, you know). So good moment to show you the latest I have received, all them located in Germany:


Sent by Maren (Germany), through Postcrossing. Some lighthouses in the North Sea. I can recognise most of them, even if I have never been to Germany!


Sent by Heleen (the Netherlands). Dornbusch Lighthouse in the north of the German island of Hiddensee in the Baltic Sea. Below a different view, also sent by Heleen. I never get tired of getting postcards of lighthouses, even if it is the same lighthouse. Depending on the time of the year, the hour, the weather... every picture is different. Even if it is the same postcard, each one has its own story.


And a letter sent by Eva (Germany), with a stamp of Falsthöft Lighthouse, also in the Baltic Sea.


Here you can see some of my received postcards and stamps of lighthouses.

2 comments:

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.