08 September 2013

Blue Dreams Of A Child


Sent to Eve (the USA).

Collage made of press cuttings, a reused magazine for children, labels of cheese, stickers, a reused shop bag, washi tape and a T-shirt label. Yes: I like to list what I used for the collages when I finish. It is a way to realise that everything can be (re)used! Finding materials is a funny part of the process.

This collage was made for the Mail a Smile 6th challenge (in July). The theme was Your favourite childhood book. I chose the Smurfs (of course!). But I put a lot of people on the collage, so I also sent a postcard to Eve, just to clarify which was my childhood secret dream (well, not so secret now...):


By the way, the Mail a Smile theme for this month is The 80ies. You have until 31st September to participate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.