22 July 2014

Yellow Tea Back


Sent by Alan (the UK). 

When I send mail I wait for an answer. I guess everyone does. But when when the answer is a twin mail* I'm specially happy.

Because it indicates that the receiver/sender looked at my letter carefully and took the time to think about what I might like. I don't know how to write this... Sometimes I receive mail art that could have been sent to everyone in the world. It is nice, that doesn't mean I don't like those works... But honestly, I can't see the point, as I try to make my mail special for every receiver.




*I mean: I have sent a letter inside a yellow envelope made of tea packaging... And I have received a letter inside a yellow envelope made of tea packaging. See yesterday's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.