23 April 2015

Books & Roses


Collage sent to Kay's grandma (Canada), as my contribution to the Challenge #27 of Mail a Smile.

The theme was Flowers and Plants. Of course I had to choose roses, because April 23rd is Saint George's Day, and in my country we celebrate the Books and Roses Festival. You are still on time to buy a book and/or a rose for someone you love!

Sending books from Morocco is a customs nightmare. So this year I just send some postcards (to the Netherlands, the USA and the UK). I hope all they have arrived on time!



Arrived!


Also published here

4 comments:

  1. Mine was on time (L). BON DIA DE SANT JORDI ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was on time, too! Thank you! Feliç Sant Jordi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea about this tradition. Fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of my favourite days of the year :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.