18 June 2016

Paris Post


I received this postcard from Laura (the UK) the same week that, for one of those coincidences, I had sent this Paris-themed illustrated envelope to her:



From 30 November to 11 December 2015, the 21st Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP21) took place in Paris. On 24 November 2015, the French Post released a special round-shaped stamp, devoted to this event. 

I had seen this stamp on the net (for instance), and I was more than happy to receive it on a letter (almost the same day). Can you spot the Eiffel Tower? I think it is a super design.

2 comments:

  1. How coincidental!

    Nice stamp, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. I was very happy to discover it on a letter from France!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.