09 February 2017

Snow for the New Year


John (the UK) sent me this beautiful postcard with his best wishes for the New (Chinese) Year. I usually do not publish the back, but this is rather interesting...


The big stamp on the top left caught my attention. I had ever seen a stamp from Tuva. After reading that there are a lot of illegal stamps supposed to be from Tuva... I do not think this is a real stamp.

But, of course, it was not stuck in order to deceive the postal system, because the due postage is on the postcard. I love it, and the fact it was postmarked... what makes a rarity of it!



For one of those coincidences, Laura's postcard (the UK), arrived the same day, also full of snow. I love this views. Have you spotted the red mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. Très jolie enveloppe de john et de biens belles cartes postales !!!!!! Amicalement

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup.
      Ce n'est pas un enveloppe, mais le verso de la carte postale.

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.