16 July 2017

2017 Europa Stamps Competition

Today's theme in Sunday Stamps - II is Statues or Monuments. I thought immediately in castles, because this is the theme of the 2017 EUROPA Stamp Competition.


I have received only the beautiful Dutch castles so far. The 10-stamp sheetlet contains two stamp varieties and was designed by Hague-based graphic designer Bart de Haas. It features images of two Dutch moated castles, Doornenburg and Ammersoyen


Here you can view the rest and vote for you favourite until 9 September. It is quite difficult to choose only one!

9 comments:

  1. Nice stamps - I like the addition of the coat of arms shields.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this one, too. And also that perfect cancellation!

      By the way, I found finally the Spanish castle in a post office.

      Delete
  2. These are the first Europa stamps I've seen for this year. Thank you for including them this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is also the first for me.

      Delete
    2. ...But I just received another one!

      Delete
  3. I like this year's Europa theme, these are a nice addition. My favourite so far is Denmark's mini sheet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Danish are nice. I think it was a good idea to choose this theme. I love almost all of the stamps!

      Delete
  4. I shall have to look ut for these Europa stamps - superb.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.