20 September 2017

Wild Mail

Some wild mail arrived from Phillip (the USA) during the summer. Like this superb special postmark. Don't you love that name?



And an envelope made of a paper bag of the National Geographic Museum in Washington DC:


The back (Phillip's scan)


As on the following envelope, he used some of the stamps of one of my favourite series. I have it almost complete now!



And two interesting postcards inside, reproducing covers of the famous magazine:





I think I can include this letter sent by Laura (the UK) in this post. Or do you think these animals are not wild enough? ;-)

6 comments:

  1. Que tout cela est magnifique et les stickers sont si mignons !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dans la dernière lettre, ce ne sot pas des "stickers", mais du papier-à-lettres.

      Delete
  2. This is one of the nicest pictorial postmarks I've seen - i wish i had sent one to myself, although i think it looks really nice with 3 stamps instead of 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add that Laura's envelope is fun. I love how they drew the hedgehog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On closer inspection, maybe it is supposed to be a lion...

      Delete
    2. I think it is a lion. A fearsome one.

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.