20 February 2018

HitM | Amalgamated Colourful

Tall, small and colourful houses in Manarola, the oldest town of the famous Cinque Terre towns, all part of the Cinque Terre National Park and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

The sender lives in an small but sunny apartment. But her dream house is a semi-detached one with a garden, 2 bathrooms and 2 or 3 bedrooms, a room to read and do craft projects, and a big bay-window.

I think it is the tiny house she drew on the back... :)



Postcard sent by Eva (Italy).

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture. My husband and I recently completed a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle of that scene. Beautiful. We want to frame it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can relate to that. It's a very beautiful view that makes me dream :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.