23 February 2018

Postcrossing Addiction

I received this great postcard from Bryon and the Seattle Postcrossing Group. They were having a group therapy meeting for their addiction to postcards. But I guess they don't wish really to get over that postcard problem...



Because they wrote not one but two postcards. The second not exactly a postcard, but a big (24 x 24 cm) part of a pizza box. Of "the best pizza is the Seatte area (and probably the world)", they say. All I know is that the Sasquatch makes the box one of the best pizza packaging I have seen!

As you know, I usually don't upload the messages. But maybe you need to read this interesting discussion about pineapple on pizzas...

9 comments:

  1. Indeed funny to read the pizza reports :-) I like pineapple on pizzas (and in any meal) but my kids don't - so I always forget to add it :-)
    Postcrossing meetings must be great to join! I don't know mail addicts in my surroundings so it must be nice to work together on spreading mail, er, being in therapy to decrease the amount of sent mail :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The whole is very funny, as Bryon's mail always is.

      I'd like to attend a Postcrossing meeting some day. I was about when I was in Helsinki, but then it wasn't possible. Anyway, I contact a fellow postcrosser who show us some "hidden" spots in the city, and nice tips. So it was a wonderful visit, eventually!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed the cards! I'm nofrodelius on both of these, and designed the meetup card above. :) Glad to know someone else appreciates our addiction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both cards made me smile, thanks for sending them. I wish you... to never recover from your postal addiction :)

      The design of the postcard is just great.

      Delete
    2. I totally agree!
      Thank you, Noël, for spreading this joy, and thank you as always, Eva, for sharing your wonderful mailings!

      Delete
  3. Definitely some seriously Postcrossing addicted people in Seattle! And the pizza is excellent indeed though I am not a pineapple on pizza fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pineapple on pizza (Hawaiian pizza is my favorite), and I am often ridiculed for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I've never tried pineapple on pizza. Do you think I should?

      Delete
    2. It is pretty harmless, so yes!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.