Pages

25 July 2026

Summer Mail VIII | Come Sit by the Water

Regent's Canal near Camley Street (London, UK) in 1984,
when the gasometers were still there

Lago di Como, Italy

South Hampstead Pond, England. UK

Postcards sent by Laura (the UK) and Marina (Italy).

4 comments:

  1. Weeee..... summer celebrations! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one. There are gasometer structures in Lisbon too, and last I heard they were to be transformed into a residential project...
    Their circular shape also remind me of the huge fuel tanks, most of them derelict and rusty, that existed near the airport in the Island of Santa Maria, Azores, where I lived for some years as a kid...
    They cannot beat sweet smelling roses, though....😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Regent's Canal is quite different nowadays.
      Glad that the roses arrived (and smelled!).

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.