This looks like a nice place to stay
It looks like the air is fresh and the surroundings green, so definitely a good place to stay right now!
I always enjoy seeing geraniums on windows and balconies in Europe.
But it is hard to grow them in this heat, so I have ended up having all kind of plants in the balconies except for geraniums :)
Interesting the entrance is at the side, Like the windows under the eaves.
I hadn't noticed.
That's nice, I would like to stay up under the eaves.
What I would like is having breakfast there, like the people in the picture :)
Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.
This looks like a nice place to stay
ReplyDeleteIt looks like the air is fresh and the surroundings green, so definitely a good place to stay right now!
DeleteI always enjoy seeing geraniums on windows and balconies in Europe.
ReplyDeleteBut it is hard to grow them in this heat, so I have ended up having all kind of plants in the balconies except for geraniums :)
DeleteInteresting the entrance is at the side, Like the windows under the eaves.
ReplyDeleteI hadn't noticed.
DeleteThat's nice, I would like to stay up under the eaves.
ReplyDeleteWhat I would like is having breakfast there, like the people in the picture :)
Delete