Pages

28 July 2026

USPS Postcrossing Stamps

On 26th May the USPS Postcrossing stamps were out in the world. Three weeks later I got this maxicard from Bryon (the USA), which bears not one but two stamps, along with the First Day Cancelation.

There are four different designs that make difficult to choose a favourite. You can read more about this issue, including an interview with Jackson Gibbs, the illustrator, on the Postcrossing blog.

I got another one on the back of a postcard:

5 comments:

  1. I'm still impressed that USPS issued postcrossing stamps, and that they chose a different shape to the standard global circle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am especially surprised by the bold colours they use for this design. The stamps look great in person.

      Delete
  2. These stamps are such a surprise on so many levels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like Postcrossing postcards!

      Delete
    2. I was quite surprised as well at this USPS release!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.