-----------------------------------------------
Thursday Postcard Hunt
August theme: TRAVELLING
August theme: TRAVELLING
- Week 1 - Trains
- Week 2 - Boats
- Week 3 - Animals
- Week 4 - Buses, Cars
i really like the turquoise colour of both these cars
ReplyDeleteNowadays, most cars are grey or white around here.
DeleteI like the Mini postcard. reminds me of when I had one while I was still living in Italy...
ReplyDeleteFor some reason, I would always associate Minis to Italy :)
DeleteCute little cars. I like seeing stamps on postcards, the image side I mean.
ReplyDeleteThese are nice. Long time since I have received one, though. I don't know if they still issue them.
DeleteThe mini has ballooned in size since those days, I think the old mini was a lot more fun although it was very basic inside.
ReplyDeleteMy current car is very basic too! :DDD
DeleteGB-65-66
ReplyDeleteThat was my father's first car, An Austin Mini 850, with sliding front windows and a cord that you pulled to open the front door.
Just like the one in the card, only British racing green in colour (the only thing racy about it...)
Did everybody have a Mini?
Delete