This makes me think of the packaging of sardines I see here - they have some of the best, most colorful designs.
Don't you buy them for mail art? ;)
I don't like to waste food, and sardines are not high in my list at all 😎
I hardly buy them. But here, usually, they have no exterior packaging, but illustrated tins. I don't dare to send a tin!
Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.
This makes me think of the packaging of sardines I see here - they have some of the best, most colorful designs.
ReplyDeleteDon't you buy them for mail art? ;)
DeleteI don't like to waste food, and sardines are not high in my list at all 😎
DeleteI hardly buy them. But here, usually, they have no exterior packaging, but illustrated tins. I don't dare to send a tin!
Delete