I think the term "normal" school is an odd one to describe teaching schools. I once looked that up, it sounded more like a school for average students, not gifted ones!
I guess it cames from "norm".
I thought 'normal schools' were for teacher training
And they are, aren't they?
I like the simplicity of showing the country map with the lamp of knowledge.
It's a powerful design, in my opinion.
Ah the teacher being let loose in the real world by, I presume, Marianne. Nice symbolism.
Perfect!
I was going to ask about the lamp, but I read it above :-). Great stamp!
:)
Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.
I think the term "normal" school is an odd one to describe teaching schools. I once looked that up, it sounded more like a school for average students, not gifted ones!
ReplyDeleteI guess it cames from "norm".
DeleteI thought 'normal schools' were for teacher training
ReplyDeleteAnd they are, aren't they?
DeleteI like the simplicity of showing the country map with the lamp of knowledge.
ReplyDeleteIt's a powerful design, in my opinion.
DeleteAh the teacher being let loose in the real world by, I presume, Marianne. Nice symbolism.
DeletePerfect!
DeleteI was going to ask about the lamp, but I read it above :-). Great stamp!
ReplyDelete:)
Delete