A very nice international flock!
Thanks, Bryon!
Great selection today, my favorites are the Canadian and Norwegian ones.
The hummingbirds are very cheerful on envelopes, too!
I didn't realize I sent them so many times - must have been all I took with me on trips :)
I love the different combinations with the flowers.
My favorite of the group is the one with the sunflower
How nice to get so many hummingbirds on each card.I really like the barn swallow. ~violet
The swallow is a very delicate illustration, isn't it?
Wonderful collection! I love swallows! When I was a child, I used to see so many in Italy! Not anymore....The first three stamps are very attractive.
I see them around when the time comes :)
I like that the hummingbird stamps are small like them. I am both squeamish and admiring of the owl stamp. Great selection of stamps
Thanks, Joy.
So many US bird stamps I never knew about. I like the animal stamps from Hungary, although a dead mouse isn't terribly lovely to look at! I still think that stamp is my favorite though, I like the view with the moon.
It isn't the best choice, but one you look at!
Les oiseaux sont un de mes thèmes préfères
Il n'y a pas beaucoup de timbres avec des oiseaux émis par Correos. Pas dans les temps récents, au moins.
The Jay, the Owl and, of course, the Swallows....
Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.
A very nice international flock!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Bryon!
DeleteGreat selection today, my favorites are the Canadian and Norwegian ones.
ReplyDeleteThe hummingbirds are very cheerful on envelopes, too!
DeleteI didn't realize I sent them so many times - must have been all I took with me on trips :)
DeleteI love the different combinations with the flowers.
DeleteMy favorite of the group is the one with the sunflower
DeleteHow nice to get so many hummingbirds on each card.
ReplyDeleteI really like the barn swallow. ~violet
The swallow is a very delicate illustration, isn't it?
DeleteWonderful collection! I love swallows! When I was a child, I used to see so many in Italy! Not anymore....The first three stamps are very attractive.
ReplyDeleteI see them around when the time comes :)
DeleteI like that the hummingbird stamps are small like them. I am both squeamish and admiring of the owl stamp. Great selection of stamps
ReplyDeleteThanks, Joy.
DeleteSo many US bird stamps I never knew about. I like the animal stamps from Hungary, although a dead mouse isn't terribly lovely to look at! I still think that stamp is my favorite though, I like the view with the moon.
ReplyDeleteIt isn't the best choice, but one you look at!
DeleteLes oiseaux sont un de mes thèmes préfères
ReplyDeleteIl n'y a pas beaucoup de timbres avec des oiseaux émis par Correos. Pas dans les temps récents, au moins.
DeleteThe Jay, the Owl and, of course, the Swallows....
ReplyDelete