01 August 2020

One Stamp: Responses


On this post I asked the readers of the blog, and the Twitter folks, to answer the following question: 
Where did you like to be right now if they could chose any place in the world. Say it with one stamp. Only one!
Again, the responses where very different:

Guillaume Pelletier / @gpelletierQC

"I’d like to visit the Mont-St-Michel, France."


StampsWorldwide / @stampsworldwid

"I’d like to visit Luxor, Egypt!"


FinnBadger

"Anywhere cold!"


violet s / See it on a postcard

"If I could be anywhere in the world right now? 
New Zealand comes to mind, for so many reasons.
Gardens are such restorative places, and NZ has many."


Laura

(These arrived on the form of postcards.)
Ireland's coast

Atlantis Books, Oia, Santorini (Grece)

4 comments:

  1. Great responses, and Ireland's coast looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see all these places before the crowds return!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the paradox: if we go there we are the crowd! :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.