Two postcards of Trinity College of Dublin (Ireland), sent by Laura (the UK). They fit very well in the Universities album!
The Long Room is the main chamber of the Old Library. It is nearly 65 metres in length, and houses around 200,000 of the Library's oldest books. In 1860 the roof was raised to allow the construction of the present barrel-vaulted ceiling and gallery bookcases. Marble busts are placed down either side of the rom which contains also the oldest surviving harp in Ireland.