31 October 2021

Sunday Stamps | Do These Cute Monsters Scare You?

I got these on the back of postcards sent by Bryon (the USA). I wish they had existed when the Mail Monsters Project was alive!



These monsters are the creation of Canadian author and illustrator Elise Gravel. The stamps were issued on 24 September 2021. In the pane margin area surrounding the 20 stamps are small printed hearts, hats, flowers, word balloons and thought bubbles that can be applied to the stamp when it is used to frank a card or letter for mailing. (More information about this issue)


Go to Sunday Stamps for scarier stamps!

8 comments:

  1. Those are the sort of monsters I would invite in. What a fun sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these too on the USPS website but went with the Day of the Dead stamps myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wrote you wish these monsters had existed when the Mail Monsters Project was alive, but I think they indeed weren't born yet, then, but that they might be your Mail Monsters' offspring!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes sense. I hope they don't attack mail too hardly!

      Delete
  4. These are cute monsters. The stamps seem more a Finnish way than American!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.