08 June 2023

More Peace!


This year there is not EUROPA stamp contest, because all the participant countries are issuing a stamp with the same design, dedicated to Peace - the highest value of humanity.

I thought it would be nice to get the stamp from as many countries as possible. So I arranged some swaps that are ongoing. I got these three stamps last week. And the day before yesterday, more Peace stamps arrived: from Austria (again), Germany, Latvia and Romania. But there are still a lot of missing countries in my collection-to-be.

If you wish to swap this stamp (or swap it for a postcard, envelope, etc.), just let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with how many you already have, and hope you collect a lot more! I'm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems a lot of people is interested in this design. Although it must be impossible to get them all!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.