19 July 2026

Sunday Stamps | French Lighthouses

A lighthouse converted into a church in Collioure

Some French lighthouses I have recently received for today's Sunday Stamps. And I have seen three of these in person!

Chassiron

Cap Camarat

Cap Béar

10 comments:

  1. Collioure church would be the perfect place to sing the hymn 'For those in peril on the sea' What a unique place. Nice variety of lighthouse styles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Collioure, the whole village, is a very beautiful place. I had a super holiday there some years ago. And there are some lighthouses around ;)

      Delete
  2. The illustration on the first stamp is gorgeous. And the lighthouses look like towers from fairy tales...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The illustrator is Aline Zalko. I think it is a good design for this village, so visited and loved by painters.

      Delete
  3. The colors on these stamps are stunning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like pictures of lighthouses on stamps, but I also appreciate a good illustration!

      Delete
  4. Collioure looks lovely. The sky in the other stamps are each vibrant in their own way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first is so pretty. So different from all the rest I've ever seen. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This illustrator has her own style, and I think it matches the real colours of the village.

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.