Your X is really clever! And thanks to your post I realized today was for x, y, and z, and not just x, so I've updated my post.
And you finished your Iberian challenge!
I didn't see that X at first, I like it. Its interesting they chose to show the zebra fish from above
It is an interesting picture, isn't it?
The first stamp is really beautiful, with the windmill in the background.... (clever X)
I can see another X as well
:D
I neglected to put an 'or' in with the X Y Z challenge and everyone had done a great job of finding all three letters after all!
I understood there was an or, but I feel like finishing the alphabet. However, the last letters are always too difficult!
I'm glad you didn't put an "or" as I'd already found X, Y, and Z!
That's a clever X! I need to think beyond the obvious.
It's always the most difficult letter. So I need a rest before another A-Z round!
Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.
Your X is really clever! And thanks to your post I realized today was for x, y, and z, and not just x, so I've updated my post.
ReplyDeleteAnd you finished your Iberian challenge!
DeleteI didn't see that X at first, I like it. Its interesting they chose to show the zebra fish from above
ReplyDeleteIt is an interesting picture, isn't it?
DeleteThe first stamp is really beautiful, with the windmill in the background.... (clever X)
ReplyDeleteI can see another X as well
Delete:D
DeleteI neglected to put an 'or' in with the X Y Z challenge and everyone had done a great job of finding all three letters after all!
ReplyDeleteI understood there was an or, but I feel like finishing the alphabet. However, the last letters are always too difficult!
DeleteI'm glad you didn't put an "or" as I'd already found X, Y, and Z!
DeleteThat's a clever X! I need to think beyond the obvious.
ReplyDeleteIt's always the most difficult letter. So I need a rest before another A-Z round!
Delete