10 July 2026

Women on Postcards | N Is for Name

I like this postcard designed and sent by Marina (the USA), with all this information about my name. And it is a great addition to this small collection!

[Women on Postcards - 2026]

5 comments:

  1. It strikes me as curious that further to its significance as the Giver of Live, EVA would also stand for Extra-Vehicular Activity, which I 'd think that, in a way, can be regarded as much the same thing... ( in a Kubrickian mood today, I guess ...😉)....

    By the way, Mr Postman dropped your lovely Japanese card today. Gracias... Muchas!

    PS. I am appaled by the news of the loss of lives due to wild fires in Almería... I hope that the weather cools down and that the fire can be extinguished soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I have signed a few letters as "Extra Vehicular Activity" :D

      Thanks for letting me know. I like how fast letters travel between our countries!

      Delete
  2. Indeed. It was super fast.. pity postcards take so long, most times...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeeee..... so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.