Looking at the photo I can't help but whish that reality does stay as placid and serene as the photo so well suggests.... May that bridge be crossed by many a Peace Train soon enough.
I received this postcard long ago, when the situation was quite different :|
As well as enjoying the postcard I liked the view of the curved railway track on the link, what a beautiful place.
It seems so.
An idyllic view!!!
It is. A train always add some charm to places.
I enjoy seeing arches in bridges. The summer and winter train scenes in the link were nice to see.
It is a lovely bridge, isn't it?
Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.
Looking at the photo I can't help but whish that reality does stay as placid and serene as the photo so well suggests....
ReplyDeleteMay that bridge be crossed by many a Peace Train soon enough.
I received this postcard long ago, when the situation was quite different :|
DeleteAs well as enjoying the postcard I liked the view of the curved railway track on the link, what a beautiful place.
ReplyDeleteIt seems so.
DeleteAn idyllic view!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is. A train always add some charm to places.
DeleteI enjoy seeing arches in bridges. The summer and winter train scenes in the link were nice to see.
ReplyDeleteIt is a lovely bridge, isn't it?
Delete