13 March 2021

Red & White Lighthouses

It is hard to believe it has been more than 12 years since I joined Postcrossing. Among other reasons, I thought I could practice my English (and other languages) and get some lighthouses postcards for my collection.

Now, Postcrossing is much more than that. But I am still happy to receive lighthouses postcards & stamps from time to time!

Cabo Ortegal, Spain
Sent from Germany

Beachy Head, the United Kingdom

New Brighton, the United Kingdom
Not a Postcrossing one, but sent by John.


Vlieland, the Netherlands

Cape Palliser, New Zealand
Sent from Russia

Byriuchyi, Ukraine
(Matching stamp below!)


Westerherver
(Swap with Marcel - Germany)

Sent from Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.