21 May 2023

Sunday Stamps | Dancing around the World

Today's theme in Sunday Stamps is free: Your choice. I have chosen some people dancing in very different styles. Imagine all these people dancing together!

Traditional Khmer Dance
Cambodia, 2014

Fernand Nault - Legends of Canadian Ballet
Canada, 2021

Karen Klein - Legends of Canadian Ballet
Canada 2021

La Salsa
France, 2014

La Valse
France, 2017

August Bournonville
Denmark, 1979

Traditional Ryukyu Dances
Japan, 2009

Margot Fonteyn
Portugal, 2019

Kandyan Dancer
Sri Lanka, 2017

HIghland Gatherng - Na Geamannan
United Kingdom, 1976

Tap Dance
United States of America, 2021

6 comments:

  1. Très beau thème choisi et toute cette multitude de timbres magnifiques !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great theme. As a kid I remember taking highland dancing and as an adult I tried salsa lessons. I was never very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great array of stamps! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you visit and like the stamps :D

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.