09 July 2023

Sunday Stamps | Kinderpostzegels

Each year, since 1924, PostNL issues the Children's Welfare Stamps, sold with a surcharge. The proceeds of the benefits go to the Foundation for Children's Welfare Stamps, whose mission is "give vulnerable children development opportunities for a better future", through different programs within the Netherlands and abroad. 

Apart from the stamps below, you can see all the kinderpostzegels here.

5 November 2022
Kind en kleur ('Child and Paint')


17 November 1993
Kind en Media ('Children and Media')

This is another post for Sunday Stamps. Today's theme is Children's Art

12 comments:

  1. I always like the variety of subjects the welfare stamps have used over the years, and there must have been a lot of them since 1924. Intriguing to know what they might issue for the centenary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got the most recent ones on letters and postcards, and some of the older, too, from the 80s and so. It's always one of my favourite issues of the year.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are a great idea. And to have gone on for nearly 100 years. I find it challenging coming up with new themes each week, maybe I could get some ideas from their list ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to thing of some subjects for future Sunday Stamps!

      Delete
  4. I love the bright festive colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Le second timbre montre le danger des écrans sur les jeunes enfants ,pas d'écran avant 3 ans !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first stamp you posted: so cute! Thanks for visiting my post 😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you participate in Sunday Stamps. The more people, the merrier!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.