23 July 2023

Sunday Stamps | Peace


I have got the EUROPA 2023 Peace Stamp from several countries. It is a pleasure that it keeps arriving. This time, from Finland, Czech Republic and the Netherlands.

But there are still a lot of missing countries in my collection-to-be.

If you wish to swap this stamp (or swap it for a postcard, envelope, etc.), just let me know!

The envelope sent from Franc (the Netherlands) contained a lot more of stamps on the same topic: Peace. A beautiful gift!











And this is also a post for Sunday Stamps, dedicated today to EUROPA Stamps.

8 comments:

  1. Nice to see this years theme, our postal service hasn't done a Europa stamp for a number of years:( I believe their head of stamp issues is leaving so can only hope things change

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pity that some countries don't participate. Anyway, certain stamps are hard to get. One cannot have friends/penpals/contacts in every country! :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous23 July, 2023

    Very nice assortment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope I keep getting these.

      Delete
  3. ooh, I like the Europa peace stamp: I have not seen one before. The other peace stamps are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, I missed this last week! This year's peace stamp is very nice. (are you still offering an exchange? I would love to have one)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I have still some stamps left :)

      Let me know your address (you can use the contact form. Do you prefer to get it on a postcard or envelope?

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.