28 March 2024

Thursday Postcard Hunt | Star Wars Headgear

The Last Jedi

A couple of postcards received through Postcrossing years apart, sent by Jax (Singapore) and Daniel (the USA). Have some among you recognise these characters? I should confess I am not a fan, but I like the postcards anyway.

Adi Gallia
By Jennifer Alberin Johnson

I can add even an stamp! 
Boba Fett

-----------------------------------------------

Thursday Postcard Hunt

March theme: FASHION
  • Week 1 - Traditional Folk Costumes
  • Week 2 - Streetwear
  • Week 3 - Formal of Fancy Dress
  • Week 4 - Headgear
Everyone is welcome to share their postcards!

8 comments:

  1. No I'm not a fan but am a fan of film and SF art so I like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, they are both stunning. I really like the first card, with the helmet (I too, am not a fan 😊)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gosh I forgot to enter my info.... Marina

      Delete
  3. Great headgear theme! I only know the "old" ones, the first three.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Star trek fan, not a Star Wars fan, but i still recognize these. That helmet is pretty cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see nobody is a Star War fan here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. May the Force be with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.