Dickens House Museum (Broadstairs, England, UK). Outside and one of the rooms ("Betsey Trotwood's Parlour").
The Old Curiosity Shop in Broadstairs (England, UK). Nowadays, a café.
Postcards sent by Laura (the UK).
-----------------------------------------------
Thursday Postcard HuntJuly theme: ARCHITECTURE
- Week 1 - Churches
- Week 2 - Houses
- Week 3 - Palaces
- Week 4 - Stations
- Week 5 - Shelters
Everyone is welcome to share their postcards!
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
That ceiling is very attractive! As are the railings on Dickens House.
ReplyDeleteThe ceiling must be wonderful in person.
DeleteThe front of Dickens' house is lovely with its balcony and the planters. I also like the Hampstead houses.
ReplyDeleteA little garden, but lovely.
DeleteWow there is a lot going on outside the Old Curiosity shop, I like the pulley system for the flags.
ReplyDeleteAccording to the sender, it is a it different nowadays.
DeleteThat ceiling is something! I love unexpected things made from papier mâché.
ReplyDeleteA lot of work to do that!
Delete