08 August 2026

Postbox Saturday | "My" Postbox

The post box which has gone through all kind of calamities has finally been placed back on the sidewalk opposite. Just in front of my current workplace, which is very convenient.  I must add that it is not in very good condition: no logo, damaged paint, a little rusty... I hope it lasts a long time anyway!

10 comments:

  1. Oui c est une boite aux lettres qui a du vécu et qui a peut-être contenu toutes sortes de courrier ,cartes postales, lettres d 'amour ,une boite aux lettres toute neuve n'a pas la même histoire :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'est vrai. Mais je crois que les gens respectent davantage les neuves!

      Delete
  2. It's fascinating that it doesn't have the Correos logo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, it has half logo on the other side. I will take a picture.

      Delete
  3. How pretty! Yellow! It's a happy mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fantastic to me! We have nothing like that here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...no logo, damaged paint, a little rusty...
    hmmmm, sounds familiar (says I to the mirror...:-)

    Glad to see an old pillarbox back in service...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D
      At least we know it works (sometimes awkwardly, like when letters get a postmark a week later...).

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.