Incredible image! And so tranquil... (I always relate Tasmania to the devil in the cartoons; I can't help it!)
I understand. The devil in cartoons has a big impact! :)
When I think of Tasmania I think of the assumed extinct Tasmanian Tiger, not big cities like that!
I think that happens to everyone. I used to have a friend from there who changed my idea of the place :)
That is a nice view of such a southerly city!
I find this postcard great.
Looks very tranquil, cute little marina.
A good destination for holidays, it seems to me.
Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.
Incredible image! And so tranquil... (I always relate Tasmania to the devil in the cartoons; I can't help it!)
ReplyDeleteI understand. The devil in cartoons has a big impact! :)
DeleteWhen I think of Tasmania I think of the assumed extinct Tasmanian Tiger, not big cities like that!
ReplyDeleteI think that happens to everyone. I used to have a friend from there who changed my idea of the place :)
DeleteThat is a nice view of such a southerly city!
ReplyDeleteI find this postcard great.
DeleteLooks very tranquil, cute little marina.
ReplyDeleteA good destination for holidays, it seems to me.
Delete