30 October 2020

Things Which Are Not So Common on Postcards

Gravestones. Although famous people's gravestones are not so uncommon... The statue of Eleanor Rigby is in the centre of Liverpool, near the Cavern Club.


Bones. It reads "The Giant Lizard Fossil. Photoed by Yan Xian" on the back of this postcard, but I don't know which museum it belongs to. It was sent from China through the Postcrossing site, and it took 110 days (?!) to arrive.


Hell. No words.


Postcards sent by John and Laura (the UK) and Zhoufan (China).

3 comments:

  1. Il existe de nombreuses tombes qui ont tout à fait leur place sur une carte postale ,je pense à de nombreuses tombes vues au père Lachaise ,aux cimetières de Montmartre et de Montparnasse :)Demain c'est la Toussaint et la fête des défunts !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy walking through cemeteries and wish I had more postcards depicting them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In some historical cemeteries they sell postcards for visitors. I sent some when I visited the Cimitero Acattolico in Rome.

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.