26 March 2023

Sunday Stamps | Coasts

Go to Sunday Stamps today to see some beautiful Coasts and Beaches on stamps!

Île-Bonaventure-et-du-Rocher-Percé National Park, QC
Far and Wide (Series I 2018)

Canada, 2018

Cabot Trail, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia
From Far and Wide (Series III 2020)
Canada, 2020

Herschel Island-Qikiqtaruk Territorial Park, Yukon
From Far and Wide (Series III 2020)

Canada, 2020



Po Pin Chau
Landscapes of Hong Kong

Hong Kong, 2014

Sea Stacks, Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary
Marine Sanctuaries of the USA (2022)

USA, 2022


8 comments:

  1. Hélas un jour il ne restera plus que ces belles photos pour se souvenir de ces beaux endroits :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo of the US Sea Stacks, makes me want to walk are bare footed on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hint last week had me putting aside my Canadian coastal stamps! the US stamp is the kind of view to take your breath away - love the sky and reflection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that Canadian coastal stamps, but I think they are too small.

      Delete
  4. Lovely stamps. I've not seen the beautiful USA stamp, even though it is recent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.