05 July 2024

States Project | The Natural State


This is the first postcard I got from this year Bryon's postal project, on 6 June. At the time I did not realise yet that it was part of another amazing project. 

If you read yesterday post, you have a clue what it is about, haven't you? It seems that every postcard is sent for the capital city on every state, and it includes matching stamps (sometimes, the postal machines do not love vintage stamps!).

The postcards contains a lot of curious informations. For instance... Did you know that the World Championship Duck Calling Contest was a thing?




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's amazing. I have got six postcards so far. Of course, nothing to do with the (alphabetical) order that they were sent!

      Delete
  2. That's so fun! I don't pay enough attention to the stamps I buy to mail things (other than international for postcards).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some thoughtful penpals, and they send me always the best stamps.

      But anyway, USPS issues a lot of nice stamps, so I'm sure your mail looks pretty :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.