20 November 2012

B&W Writers


Sent by Laura (the UK).

Writers are among my favourite subjects on postcards. I have recently got the postcard in the right: a portrait of Ian McEwan. Even if I have read some of his books, I had never feel the curiosity of knowing how he looks. Well, this picture dates from 1986, so maybe the man has changed a little...

I have posted this postcard with two more from the same series that Laura sent to me in the past: Sigmund Freud and Fernando Pessoa. This faces were more familiar to me. Anyway, I love this portraits. There is something atmospheric in them

3 comments:

  1. Jo vaig enviar des d'Anglaterra el Freud i una de Joyce de la mateixa col·lecció.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sempre reconheço Fernando Pessoa! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.