21 May 2013

Sunday Stamps

Stamp from Germany
It's one of my ever favourite.

Sunday Stamps is a meme started by Viridian's Postcard Blog. It started on January 9, 2011. It is a way to show off part of your collection. It is not necessary the stamps are collective or rare. Thy can be commemoratives from your country, stamps from Postcrossing or even stamps purchased from a store.

How does it works?
I welcome you to join Sunday Stamps where you can show off your collection. Write a post, publish it, and then link into my blog. [...] I will be using Linky tools [...] I plan to open the linky party late Saturday night or early Sunday morning (USA Eastern time) and close it Sunday at midnight.

I usually do not participate in this kind of memes, just from time to time. But I recognize I have read a lot of interesting posts and seen a lot of amazing stamps thanks to Sunday Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.