11 November 2016

Coffee or Tea?

That is the eternal question! In order to have a cup of coffee you need first to bring it, and roast it...

Sent by Bryon (the USA)

Then grind it...

Coffee from Lviv
Sent by Julia (Ukraine)

And finally, find the right place to enjoy it, of course!

Mol's Coffee House in Exeter, South Devon, the UK
Postcard sent by Laura (the UK)



Actually, my friend Laura (the UK) prefers tea. It doesn't seem easy to find the perfect French porcelain for you tea, neither...


But, once you have it, it is just follow the instructions! What kind of tea would you prefer?


I added this post to Maria's linky party Postcards for the weekend. The theme this week is Coffee/Tea/Pastries (but no pastries here...).

14 comments:

  1. Hi Eva, What a great post for this week’s link up theme! Although I have very few cards to pick from you sure had several that are perfect. By the way, did you know Stumptown Coffee Roasters is right here in Seattle? :-) I like the card from Exeter … looks like a perfect spot to enjoy a great cup. Very nice post … thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment. I didn't know where Stumptown Coffee Roasters is exactly, but it make sense, as the sender lives not so far from the place.

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards! I especially like the one on how to make tea. I am enjoying this link up as coffee and tea are fairly guilt free pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a funny card. But I must say that every card about tea or coffee has big chances that I love it :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cards and nice way presentation! I like that How to Make Tea postcard with the visual instructions. Happy weekend and thanks for linking up Eva!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blog post! Not only because of the subject, as you might know, but especially the way you presented the cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And also because you saw a lot of coffee on the post... :P

      Delete
  5. Love the smell of coffee beans being ground so I enjoyed your journey from roasting to cup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just needed a postcard with a plantation of coffee to complete the trip!

      Delete
  6. On the right hand side in the Exeter postcard you can glimpse a white building. Just next to it, but outside the picture, you can find the emblematic Clarence Hotel, which sadly has been very badly damaged in a fire only a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection of cards. I'm a tea person myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually unable to choose between tea and coffee. I love both.
      Thanks for coming!

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.