26 January 2020

Sunday Stamps | Chinese New Year

The theme of today's Sunday Stamps is Chinese New Year. The only Lunar New Year stamps I have got so far have come from the USA.


There is some gold foil on the stamp, but my picture doesn't show it well (See Finnbadger's picture!).

Bryon sent me some information about how this stamp was designed (click to enlarge):


And I can also show the following ones from past years (but recently received): Year of the Dog from Canada and Year of the Pig from Hungary..




8 comments:

  1. These are great! The font used on the year of the dog stamp makes it look non-Canadian at first glance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought everyone was going to post these!

      Delete
  2. I love all the folds on that dog - looks so huggable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the curly tail shapes on the pig stamp. A nice trio of animals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. talk to all the village dogs. I'd love to meet one like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.