12 July 2020

Sunday Stamps | Charming Night


This stamp belongs to the 2020 issue of series Pueblos con encanto ('Charming Towns'). It features the town of Morella, that I know well. Nice to see a beloved place on a stamp!


The night is falling upon Dresden on this 2014 stamp which belongs to the Germany's Most Beautiful Panoramas series.


It's not night in Indiana yet! A stunning photograph taken at sunset over cornfields in Milford, by Michael Matti was selected as the Forever stamp to celebrate Indiana’s 200th statehood anniversary in 2016.


But, if you really speak of going out at night...


Go to Sunday Stamps to see more Night Views on stamps!

12 comments:

  1. While I always like a nice sunset and lights reflecting on water, the bat is definitely a winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite would be the first one here. But probably I'm partial because it's a place I've visited many times :)

      Delete
  2. Wow love that bat shaped stamp. Some gorgeous night views.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sure that everyone would like that bat!

      Delete
  3. Lovely stamps - the bat shape is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I sent it a couple of times, and I was glad to get it myself on a friend's postcard!

      Delete
  4. Love the stamp of Morella the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing stamps from different countries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wing span on he bat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.