07 November 2021

Sunday Stamps | Some bridges

Bridges is a favourite theme of mine, and today's topic on Sunday Stamps. So... bridges from around the world!

Canada

2016
Victoria Bridge (Montreal) by Alexander Henderson
150 years of Canadian photography (4th series)

Italy

2018
40th Anniversary of "Il Ponte" Solidarity Center Civitavecchia
(Il Ponte = 'The bridge')

Japan (France)

2019
Gaspard and Lisa on a Bridge over the Seine


The Netherlands

2018
Swing Bridge Dedemsvaart


The UK

1968
Aberfeldy Bridge, 1733

The USA

1952
Centennial of Engineering

8 comments:

  1. A nice variety of bridges. I always like stories of travelling animals, this was not one I knew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridges are a favourite theme for me as well. I really like the US one showing a covered bridge alongside the (George Washington?) suspension bridge. And to think a bridge from 1733 has survived and is still functional today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I discovered covered bridges thanks to Postcrossing. Then, I saw some in Canada :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing - you have more bridge stamps than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection. I just have one of these - the Aberfeldy Bridge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.