04 February 2024

Sunday Stamps | Lighthouses from the World

Lighthouses is my favourite theme for stamps and postcards, and I even have a separate album for those. Sunday Stamps offers the perfect excuse to upload the latest stamps I have got to the blog.

Australia

Hornby, Inner South Head, NSW
Robertsons Point, Cremorne Point, NSW
Macquarie, Outer South Head, NSW

Canada

Covehead Harbor Lighthouse, Prince Edward Island

France

Ploumanac'h, Peros-Guirec, Côtes-d'Armor

Goury, La Hague, Normandie

Germany

Buk, Mecklenburger Bucht
Staberhuk, Schleswig-Holstein

The Netherlands

Scheveningen, South Holland

Sweden

Falsterbo

Thailand

Bang Pa-In
Koh Sichian

The United Stamps of America

Hillsboro Inlet, Florida
Old Cape Henry, Virginia
Thomas Point Shoal, Maryland

Harbor of Refuge, Delaware

13 comments:

  1. Très belle collection ,on ne lasse pas de tant de jolis phares :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love lighthouses - one of my favourite collections. The variety of designs never fails to delight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's incredible how there are so different, isn't it?

      Delete
  3. A wonderful trip around the world of lighthouses. The Thai one reminds me of those restaurants in towers although they are never as ornate as that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't see that way, but now I only can see a restaurant on the top of that lighthouse!

      Delete
  4. Amazing that you have so many, thanks for sharing them today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I have hundreds of them. Just uploading the most recent ones! :D

      Delete
  5. I did not know so many countries had lighthouse stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! i'm amazed at how many stamps you show here! My favorite is the one from France.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great to see such a large variety of beautiful lighthouse stamps! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.