13 February 2015

Dr Turing's Love Letter Generator

Do you lack of inspiration to write love letters? Would you like some help? Like someone writing instead of you? Maybe you can try the Dr Turing's Love Letter Generator:


That is an excerpt from the letter I got. Don't you think it is... romantically original? I especially like to be called more decadent than clouds and more magnetic than emeralds...

My Dear Eva,
You are a circuit, my only brilliance, I desire only to hold and kiss you for all eternity. I am yours, as you are yours, and we are both miraculous; touch, foot, scent together. [...] you are the most perfect bird of paradise. The sweetest summer's day. My frothy Donut. Your favourite things are the supreme. 
[...] You are more decadent than clouds, more magnetic than emeralds. More unswerving than even the softest flower. [...] To me, you are more lithe than one million rainbows, even more engaging than the most pleasant autumn leaf. Amore Mio, confidence, star. These are just some of the names I give you.
With all my love,

14 comments:

  1. I just sent one, it sounds like google translate wrote it lol. An excerpt "Kiss my hug quickly and I will relish your hand totally forever. "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny! I can't imagine receiving these letters by snail mail... :D

      Delete
    2. Maybe if the Letter-writing Robot wrote them?

      http://pushingtheenvelopes.blogspot.com/2015/02/letter-writing-robot.html

      Delete
    3. Oh, you know I love all kind of letters. So I would love a letter written by a robot, why not? ;)

      Delete
  2. Hilarious. I need to try and remember to send a few of those tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just sent it to myself. That would be funny to see the reactions of people...

      Delete
  3. that is too funny, I sent one to my sweetheart, let's see his reaction:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, let me know (if possible) :)

      Delete
    2. well that is exactly what he wrote: "Love letter generator?:) Megeszlek:)"
      megeszlek means (in direct translation) that 'I eat you" but it also has another meaning. when someone acts cute or makes something nice we use this expression. I really don't know if there is an equivalent in english.

      Delete
    3. Sent one to another human - response: What the hell was that thing you sent me?

      Hahaha! I'm in love with Dr Turing's machine :)

      Delete
  4. They are so funny. They remind me of the literal translations of North Korean government slogans.

    A favorite line: To me, you are more incandescent than one million toffee apples, even more shimmering than the number one antenna.

    Just brilliant. Thanks for sharing this link, Eva.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent one to myself - it will be on my Valentine's day bonus update later today, 3pm eastern time - it has some great parts to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.