28 October 2013

So Many Ways...!


Sent to Lilly and her No Impact Team (the USA).

Postcard made of cardboard from a pack of delicious biscuits, a map and washi tape. 

The theme for Challenge #9 of Mail a Smile was Spain. After I realised that some the participants identified Spain with flamenco, I tried to do something different. I mean... in my region nobody knows flamenco; It's so strange to our culture as to people in Denmark or in Korea! So I attempted to show Spanish diversity through languages. We have different languages and varieties, so different ways to say "I love you" (Well, I added our neighbouring countries, just to make the map more interesting). I even find a matched stamp this time; it's an old slogan for promote tourism (I had to add the Spanish king. Well... more or less matched with the theme!).

The back:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.