14 April 2018

I Am Moving


As many of you already know, I am going to leave Morocco soon. Update: I am already in Spain, but I still  don't have my new address. I keep using my parents'.                                                                                         
Lately, a lot of letters have been delayed by apparently no reason. So, I would ask you not to send mail to my Moroccan post box any more. I don't want any lost piece of mail!

(This sounds somehow odd... Am I really asking people not to send me letters?!?)

6 comments:

  1. Have a great trip to Morocco, Eva!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I am actually moving from Morocco... :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for letting us know, Eva. I hope your move goes really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you can use the address I gave you ! :D

      Delete
  3. Happy relocation and smooth transitions. A move is always exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nila! Still some weeks before the moving, but we're already organising things.

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.