19 September 2020

Scooby-Doo & Friends


I got this aerogram from Phillip (the USA). It travelled perfectly!


Time to show more dog stamps I have been getting lately. But none of them is watering the flower pots, so Scooby-Doo is the winner here.

Scooby-Doo, an American Great Dane


Zeusz, an Hungarian wire-haired Fox Terrier,
was an explosive detection dog


Irish Sheepdog


A Maltese Chow-Chow


Russian Bullmastiff

Dutch Shepherd and Belgian Malinois, from the USA


But remember: Don't let your dog attack the post deliverer!

DOG Awareness Week 2020
 6-12 July 2020

(This is a bit blurry. You can see clearer examples here.)

1 comment:

  1. I remember not being convinced the 'aerogram' would travel well when I posted it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.