22 September 2020

Would You Try?

Summer tomatoes

I don't need any recipe to use tomatoes...

But, sometimes, I get recipes on postcards. When you do...Do you try it?

Some recipes seem quite easy. Although the perfect level can be hard to achieve, of course!

Anatomy of a (perfect) grilled cheese sandwich


Sometimes, they look very nice on postcards, but too sweet in real life!
Piña colada

And sometimes, the ingredients are just impossible to find. Reindeer meat?!?

Postcards sent by Bryon (the USA), Ksenia (Belarus) and Anne (Finland).

4 comments:

  1. When in Alaska once on a business trip I had reindeer sausage in the hotel restaurant for breakfast. Was quite delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried too. But no way to buy it here!

      Delete
  2. I enjoy reading the recipes and I do save them all together, but I rarely actually make anything.
    I love all the ingredients in a pina colada - but not together! (as you say, too sweet)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I try, with different success :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.