25 November 2020

Newnormal vs. Oldnormal

On the Newnormal side...

Greetings from Self-Isolation
Postcard sent by Bryon (the USA)

Personnel soignant, merci / Thanks, healthcare workers
Bilingual postmark from Canada

Protect your loved ones.
Download your nation's contact tracing app.

Postmark from the UK


From the Oldnormal: postcard (also sent by Bryon) featuring the first Starbucks coffehouse store, established in 1971 in Seattle (Washington, the USA).


And... What about this one sent by Heleen (the Netherlands)? I know the picture was taken on Oldnormal times. But people in the terrace seem to be social distancing anyway...

6 comments:

  1. Love the self isolation greetings one! Any info on the back as to who created it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had any 'new normal' postcards, and I like them.
    As for the Dutch one, it's nice that they keep their distance - it's so annoying when someone sits beside you when there are all those empty tables ;)

    also, I was sidetracked by that beautiful elephant moth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a couple of them. This and these are favourites.

      The month stamps are great, aren't they?

      Delete
  3. I think I prefer the old normal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. But, regarding to postcards, I like to get the "new normal" too. At least, they make me smile! :)

      Delete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.