05 October 2023

Thursday Postcards Hunt | Autumn Trees

Some (re-posted) Autumn trees for Thursday Postcard Hunt. Share your Autumn postcards!

Sierra de Atapuerca Promenade
Burgos (Spain)



The Japanese Garden in Autumn
Butchart Gardens (Victoria, Canada)

The Culinary Institute of America
California Campus

Sent by Laura (Spain), John (the UK), Simone (Germany) and Bryon (USA & Canada).

------------------------------------------------

Thursday Postcard Hunt

October theme: SEASONS
Everyone is welcome to share their postcards!

5 comments:

  1. Those autumnal woods are very inviting. Love Japanese gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Japanese gardens are really glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. still trying to comment.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this one worked! okay, all I wanted to say was that by this time of year I am ready for a change from all the green. These are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all for your comments. I am not sure that I can due anything regarding to comments. I use mostly "Brave".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. All your comments make me extremely happy.